Saturday 7 May 2011

100 Ways To Break A Heart Review

One huge issue with this story- You don’t write as much anymore!
I love the idea of this story, completed by the twists and turns we see characters go through.
While the main character is caught by two guys.[A psychopath and an ass who happen to be brothers.] We also see the journey of a stereotypical jerk, who finally finds his heart. Can’t you just picture the drama?
I actually love the fact that the drama never seems to calm down, Its so…dramatic!
There’s no other word to describe the story. As a reader I do feel for the main character. No matter how hard she tries to get back up, one of the guys is always there to make her feel worse and keep pushing her down.
I have defiantly seen the improvements in your writing as time goes on. Keep up the good work girl

[Sorry It took me like 3 weeks to get this review up!]

Rating- 7/10
Click HERE to read, It will be worth it!


Suggest what stories I should review below!
~Summer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment